Sunday, January 13, 2008

NOD GRAND EB PARTEEE

JANUARY 12, 2008
NOD GRAND EB



Hi NODIANS,

Congratulations everyone... most especially to RXENAL23 and KULUBOT!

The parteeeeeeeee was a blast.

Awww... So SAD ... I missed seeing all of you in one occasion. The date was very untimely for me and Sleeping Beauty. But, even if i wasn't there, i was keeping in touch with some friends.
(Btw, I love your happy, funny and intriguing stories guys thanx.)

Also, in behalf of NOD, i would like to express my sincere thanks to our friends- ate Joan aka. Shamrock, Gaile and ate Dems aka VanillaCheezeCake for sharing with us some of their blessings.

To all those who expected me.... I am SORRY I let you down.
This wouldn't be first and last partee.. so see you in the future!



♥ glitz




ps.

Share your pictures to other Nodians.
Send it to me or Jowjow. tnx.

Check out our new account at MULTIPLY for the pictures.



TNX JOW. ;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well said bes. just be sure next EB you're gonna be there! lol. im shhtill drunk btw. nyahaha. jk.

Glitz said...

lol. tnx. i know. wenk wenk ;-)

mec-ust said...

Congrats for the successful eb! amf..inggit ako! isa pang eb s feb! hehehe... :-P

david_wong said...

ay naku gie.. di n kita love, wala k e.. lol

we had fun! ang saya saya! :)

ate roch.. a million thanks to u! mwuuaH! pakiss sa cheek! nyahahaha.. lol

david_wong said...

hay.. bert here ah! lol

Glitz said...

lol bert. marami ka naman labs eh.. hehe

Bubble Shooter


SIGN IN OUR GUESTBOOK ;-)